CNC plasma 5-axis bevel cutting machine is used for steel plate,aluminum,iron, copper and other metal materials processing with higher speed and angle compensation. For the different thickness and materials, the power supply can be adjusted accordingly. Its the best choice for the high accuracy and efficiency material cutting processing.
With 5-axis bevel cutting it has the angle compensation to solve the angle cutting for customer.
|Cutting table type||Gantry|
|Efficient cutting area(mm)||Can be customized|
|CNC control system||EDGE Pro(Hypertherm/USA)|
|Arc voltage height sensor||Sensor THC(Hypertherm/USA)|
|Bevel head system||IMA(TECNO/Italy)|
|Supply power voltage/ frequency||380v±10%/50Hz 3PHASE/220v±10%/50Hz 3PHASE|
|Compressed air||Dry, Oil free ; pressure：0.8Mpa;flow： 1.0 m3/h|
|Drive model||Mitsubishi AC servo motor|
|Rail||HIWIN liner guide rail , high-precision railway|
* With Patented CutPro® Wizard, even new operators can be cutting production parts in less than five minutes
* On-screen Software Operator’s Console (Soft OpCon) allows easy setup and operation of cutting station and manual motion
* Integrated communications with plasma and torch height control systems deliver automated and expert control using installed
factory or custom cut charts
* Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard
* EDGE Connect runs on the Windows® 10 Enterprise operating system
Bevel Head System (IMA TENCO/Italy)
ArcGlide torch height control
Traditional torch height controls require operators to periodically adjust arc voltage to ensure proper cut height. UsingHypertherm’s proprietary techniques, the ArcGlide® torch height control (THC) continuously samples arc voltage and automaticallyadjusts arc voltage for proper torch height over the life of the consumables without requiring operator input.
The result: optimal cut quality, improved productivity and reduced operating costs for plasma cutting applications – including
True Hole® capability for HyPerformance® plasma HPRXD® installations. The ArcGlide THC is available in both CNC-integrated (with
Hypernet® communication) and standalone configurations.
Core component options
Featuring a low noise, no pollution, high precision and high reliability
Waterjet cutting is a high-pressure water cutting technology that uses high-pressure water to cut off machinery. Water jet cutting equipment is computer-controlled and can cut workpieces at will，with little impact on material quality. Due to easy of operation and high yield rate, waterjet cutting ma [Read More]